Thursday, June 09, 2005

Crappin while i still can..

9/6/05

Ok sec day since the start of my blog.. today no sch so I decided to upload something as I may b too busy in the future to update dis blog..

!stly I wanna add 1 more possible qns bout the lab coat rental issue b4 I 4ge it. Dis came to my mind while trying to get to sleep.. Wat will happen to the lab coat(if we agree on carryin out the rental) aft our yr 2 when we get splited up into diff tracks? Hu will keep the coat for future rental? How will we make it fair? K lets leave dat 4 the future to tik bout else future nothing to tik of den brain become small..Dat would b a trouble too..

Anyways today I went for a haircut.. it’s the 4th time I went to a saloon in my life so I guess going to a saloon is not dat scary afterall.. Jus step in, gif a dook look, continue looking blur n dumb someone ask if here for a haircut, den say yes unless only wanna use their washroom.. Den jus sit n pray as the fate of the hairstyle rest on the hands of the.... wats their occupation called? Cutter? Saloonist? -_-

I also started doing the 1st ever report for dis sem, actually its editin but baa details.. hu cares.. anyways its quite stressful tikin of the hugh percentage it occupies and the tot of the big chunk of Ds n D-s for my previous reports frm the past 2 sem didn’t help much..Haizz guess all I can do is tik carefully n to do my damn best.. no slackin n no “anything also can’ attitude den c how goes..if the trend of Ds continue den all I can say is WaBaBah.. continue to work hard 0_0

Hmm let me reflect bout my crappiness.. Im the self-proclaimed King of Crap in MB0406.. how do I crap so much? Jus dun tik.. let watver come to my mind in dat instance out n since im sayin sumtin stupid, I nid to b looking dooky as well n to b immune to embarrassment..Den if frens laugh, lucky lor.. if dey gif look of disgust, go for plan B, tok other crap stuff or look dook.. perhaps im too slow dunno watta reply or dunno watta say to start a topic.. sum say I rather shaddup if dunno watta say.. but dat aint feelin rite either.. well although Im jus a little bitsy bit slow mentally Im rather quick on reflexes say for instance jump away when some1 tickles me or run away when I saw a cockroach especially wif long feelers.. ermm is dis a gd or bad thing I dunno.. but jus take it as a gd thing..k enuff crap. The journey of the red wulf continues..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home