dis friday..
10/6/05
Today I really dunno watta tik.. wat do i really wan, is wat im doing rite or stupidly wrong?is wat im doi even called an action or am i jus daydreamin ..deres many qns but no ans.. yet when an obvious ans slap my face, i wanna go against it..wat am i tryin to do?wat will i do?Im startin to sound like a madman....all i can do now is sleep..Jus do wat i can n not harm others..
I didn’t watch the last episode of the 9pm show on channel 8 n only caught the last 2 mins of shaman king.. cos I went to arcade..well.. I guess being wif frens is better dan stayin alone..Jus now I watched my frens challenged..for wins n for improvements.. heard dem laughin at each other wickedly n all the trash talkin, both refusin to admit the other is stronger,as long as the match didn’t end, both continue to believe dey r winnin even if either is at the losing side jus keep the spirit up n continue to believe.. even if one lost, jus insert a token n repeat the process. Observing dem make me focus only on the game.. no wurries no prublems at all..
I guess I wont b going to the arcade for at least a wk frm now..one fren going overcs in few hrs time n the other wanna save sum money..Im low on cash n luck anyways..
Wat makes it worst r reports.. 5 reports per wk., not much time for much else… Nah will sqeeze out time to relax anyways.. else I wont b writin dis blog.. A balanced lifestyle is important.. Anyways I nid to start psychoing myself..Startin wif sumthing like..I love reports reports love me..deres peace n harmony..
Guess I wont write too much today, tomolo still nid to mitin sec sch fren at dover at 11.05am.. thus the journey of the red wulf continues..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home