Saturday, June 11, 2005

My way or the Queensway

11/6/05

As said on the previous blog, I met my sec sch fren at dover station.. we den went to SP for lunch.. Hmm SP..Ive been here b4 in sec sch field trip in if I rmb correctly.. sec4.. dat time even b4 boardin the sch bus the damn zip of my pants spoilt.. so for the whole damn trip I have to use my bag to cover my pants..Arrgh I jus wanted to go home den, didn’t really look ard much..

Today, onli went for lunch.. dunno wat dat area call.. but anyways on the way dere, I noticed SP is really quite big wif many turns not much boards ard to guide in directions, not wonder frens dere complain dey get lost on the 1st day.. Anyways wat interested me was a two storey high café.. wif glass walls to view the surroundings n the ground level had sum greenery( a small patch of grass, some brightly coloured flowers, a few trees..) beside the café..Furthermore its sat, not much ppl.. It would b real great if can sit at the café on 2nd level den c the flowers n other plants without much noise while im sipping down a mug of teh..Peace n relaxin.. Ahhhh..mayb if I saw another place like dat one can go c hows the feel..

Well our destination was Queensway shoppin centre.. since it’s the 1st time both went dere by takin bus, we missed our stop n had to walk back..-_-

OK 1st time at queensway..been hearin much bout it.. my 1st tot dere was dat its abit similar to funan the IT mall..except lesser levels n sell diff stuffs.. the whole floor circular in a sense dat deres not much dead ends however dere r many splits in between shops.. We spotted shops haven noticed b4 even aft going round the 2nd level bout 5-6 times.. mayb even now aft go home I still got missed out some shops.. hu noes..

Our main purpose was to buy clothes.. but on 1st glance, most displayed were L to XXXL.. had to find M size..Most shops were small n compacted.. Some store assistants were quite frenly.. I saw a cute gorilla T-shirt in a shop den asked the uncle wheres dat actually its cos my fren was looking at clothes for quite awhile, I nothing to do so ask ask lor.. but its out of stock.. den he told me to go to another shop nearby for it n told me how to go dere.. wat proves his helpfulness is dat he repeated the directions 3-4 times.. But wat prove dat I sux in direction is dat I couldn’t find that shop.. But anyways I saw gorilla t-shirts in a sotre aft wanderin around so I guess things worked out Jus like dat..

Deres quite variety of clothes but I ended up buyin onli 1 T-shirt I came so far so if didn’t buy anything will feel like…WahBaBa.. we shopped for bout an hr b we walked to the nearest MRT n go home..Well I had slacked enuff today.. gonna dedicated a big portion of time tomolo for studies..The journey of the red wulf continues..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home