Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Mistaken..

20/6/05

Arrrrrgh Wababah.. today kana misunderstood twice..haizz..wat haf I gotten myself into..? Man.. both sounded so certained like I would b lying if I were to try to explain to dem..its shockin n scary..


Damn it sux.. now only can say really hope dose misunderstandin would b minor.. I mean.. I rather haf ppl to hate me for the stupid or unreasonable stuffs dat I had done dan to haf ppl hatin me cos I express my watever in wherever wrongly cosing assumptions.. Dis aint the 1st time I get ppl telling me I express myself wrongly n my toking sux..

Haha guess looking on the bright side mayb misunderstandin will kinda tell me a little bout wat others tik bout me den can improve on my character..btw in dis update im reflecting bout the word misunderstandings as a whole not bout wat I encountered today..

Through dese yrs.. I noe dat watever I do, sum agree, some no comments, others would b cursing my ass off..so y bother go ard pleasing the world den not truthful den ownself feels sucky.. Ppl may end up tikin Im all act n is a hypocrite anyways.. Well..its not easy to b Mr nice guy but harder to b a bad man.. as long as watever I do or tik I wont cause harm on others intentionally and also wont go against my principles n tikings, its ok for me liao else I would b letting dwn all dose hu had taught n advised me n also myself. Wat is absolute right or definitely wrong anyways? Tck I may not b always correct in my tikings but WTF as long as I tik im correct n nothing had proved me wrong yet, I will continue behaving my way..

While tikin of wat may cos misunderstandins for me, 3 things came straight to my mind, my lousy attitude, bad reputation n CMI language..guess the only thing I can work on fer now is my language.. Read newspaper daily? Lao..70cents.. = 1 token +20cents.. k mayb I jus keep my mouth shut to eliminate the language prob n save my 70cents..

OK..the final Conclusion..well its all bout trust when it comes to misunderstandins so nid to become more trustworthy n nid to sustain gd image..blah n dah now nothing much I can do or wanna do cos im true to myself n tik its aint wrong.. Im responsible for wat I do or say but cant control n dunno wat others tik bout the things I do n said.. will jus continue to try improve I guess..In future if I cause any major upset for some1 n I noe it, I believe I would do watever I can to make amendments but dats for the future.. now go tik bout wat if I go cos problems for wat not like I dun want live lie peaceful rite..? But if I cos upsets wifout noeing it.. well I aint hard to find go head n confront me.. I guess I would prefer dat way.. for dose hu trust me, thks will strive hard not to let u dwn..err for dose hu dun.. well c how goes.. if anything I can or nid to change.. do tell so..

Lastly still the same old line which I wanna believe.. Things will work out..Jus like dat!
\(ov0)/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home