Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Misfortunate..Nah

21 /6/05

Today, I LoL.. Low on Luck..

Today morning b4 lect, like sian sian de.. den I came to sch abit early so go buy cup of teh den drink at LT den aft finish wan throw cup so try swingin out of seat to throw at bin den wan swing back sit on chair like dis more interesting , fun n style.. but I seated slightly towards the edge den the bloody chair slanted alittle n I rolled off my seat.. Baa den laugh out along wif frens.. lucky I at back of LT so not every1 c me sia sua ba.. wah but I hurt my finger joint.. jus now still go arcade press buttons pain..
Haha I guess dese r stuffs n accidents dat makes my life more happening challenging n exciting.. anyways practice make perfect..cant expect to b successful wifout afew dwnfall wat..sum hard knocks is unavoidable ..

Den during prac cant wear watch.. frm wat I rmb, I put it in outer pocket of bag wif discman.But when going home, den take bag out of locker, the bag was inverted den my discman fell on floor which triggered the Ohhhhh..sound effect but I cant find my watch Whbabaa.. I didnt care bout the discman it aint the 1st time n if spoilt liao can start saving to buy mp3 hehe..muahaha....

Anyways later got ppl found it so it aint so bad quite lucky.. aftall tis the only prac which got 2 diff grp o if I lost it in any other prac or if I in 2nd grp I may never c my watch again..

Den when I tot my luck is gonna make a turn up, I receive sms say the scl talentime is compulsory n got attendence taken..lao I tot dun nid to go..I wonder if dun go dey will mark absence for which module..? Wats the penalty? I rmb the man said on briefin dats its so called compulsory but if ppl dun wan go den dey cant force dem, deres nuthin dey can do bout it.. k lah deres ppl working hard for the event so I nobody go dey will b also v sad so go dere support abit also nvm.. hu noes wat may happen?

Haizz now only startin of wk but it aint seem too gd er but k lah today not dat bad.. Nowadays I becoming more suspicious.. like izit jus me or its 4real? It suxs to haf bloodsuckers n I cant do anything bout it.. dat sux more..(if any1 dunno wat im tokin bout its ok n perfectly fine..cos I dun really noe too..jus suddenly tot of writin dwn dis..) Haha I guess today sux means I had survived a sucky day n derefore my reward, the propability of tomolo being a better day is abit higher..C how goes tomolo.. Things will work out..Jus like Dat!
The journey of the red wulf continues..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home