adaptin to unrealistic joy..
26/9/05
Its already 3 days since exams ended..n wababa.i recieved 3 wrong numbered calls(hat-trick?)..Feels like fate s makin fun of me cos I was waitin fer an important call (which I dun tik I will b recievin..) frm an unknown no. so when I received dose wronged calls it was joy for nothin..the 1st one I even wasted my token n rushed out of the arcade to ans..but it hanged up..when I called back n asked hu called my no. he answered’sorry I tik u called the wrong number’ zzz…wababa..jus now dug hm for cert file..found my pri 1 or 2 sticker bk..saw sum1 whom didn’t saw for ages.. miss him..Peace..
Anyways been to the arcade dis few days..lost my touch..the noob me jus got noober weaker n harmmer(cowarder).. but I challenged 1.a newb(graduatin to b a noob), 2.a self-proclaimed average, 3.an average(which I tik mayb got potential) and 4.a good old bird player(not in order) durin dis 3 days out of boredom n competiveness.. four altogether.. each wif their own comments below r my reflections for person 1-4..
he said my playin style sinks..a compliment!! \(0v0)/..sayin dat I cheat his money aft almost every round so I kept smiling n laughin.. focusin dat all it matters is to happy he toked quite a lot,sum I dun understand, jus tried to agree n crap abit..bo pan la dat day no ppl..bored so challenge him betta dan nothing..
He came aft I won the last round wif guy no.1(btw I won a total of 10-12 rounds but deres a break in between..) k guy no.2.. his first line(in chinese) was ‘dun worry, I will put water(gif chance)’ although dere wasn’t much diff frm the matches aft he said cannot gif chance anymore n I will lose n stuffs like dat ..l.. -_-.. he said he put water by usin a character(which he used in another game a baazillion times)sayin dat de character changed..but den he didn’t changed to any other charac (excuses)..but gotta say..the matches was tough! lucky I won the first round usin a charac which I jus learnt frm guy no1 (oh btw for the 2nd half wif guy 1 he say to train a ah pek charac together but he only used the ah pek once..zzz is he tryin to cheat my $?) When I lost against guy2..went change $..guy1 walk past me n said’lost already still dun wan gif up ar?’ -_-..l.. of course hell no la birdbrain..I jus laughed n said happy can le hu cares bout win or lose..den I ks lucky victory on guy2.. he said ‘how come the counter move supposed to hit but didnt?’ well I guess dumb ppl got dumb luck..k den aft the last round,guy2 said the lamest line of the day ‘c..u cheat my $ now I got only 20 cents no $ to take a bus hm’ n he left.. T_T pls no1 forced u to challenge..i lost almost the same no of times as him man..blame himself for tikin im a easy prey.. tik now he realise though im weak,I got sum dog shit luck..worse part is he came back aft awhile n challenge another person wif a token which cost 50 grand cents..-_-..?
Phew vent sum frustrations..dat day friendly cos wan challenge..if orhbin, guy1 definitely wont challenge dat much.. k now for better times..
played random wif dis guy..2 noobs whackin buttons..lol..had a great laugh on the way we played n sum close matches..won sum lost sum..midway heard a comment frm back..wat a cheap terry(charac which I used) another compliment!but im really pised off at comments gd or bad frm strangers..anyways a guy hu is kinda better dan me ba..usually won him by luck.. had offered to help guy3 at 1 round but guy3 said ‘dun nid.. we challenge for fun only’ den the person replied’ I not really gd at usin dat charac’ guy3 said’I seen u use it b4..no thks’..guy3 got guts..honestly if he took the offer..i would b 50cent poorer now..
A gd player which sum dun wanna challenge..once he asked me to challenge him sayin he use bad joystick..but I decline..den he say I coward..dat day lousy moods jus stared in is face n said honestly ’yeah im a coward’..(i had admitted im a coward since primary5) anyways dat kinda shut his mouth..den when he use the gd joystick, I challenged him..haha..today, he jus challenge me n well both of us bored..damn sumbody on fan le aft awhile walk away..damn cold but dunno howta of..ask uy4 to switch he go increasethe power..sumhow the animal penguin followed by bullet head penguin came to my mind rather dan Eskimos..both of us were bored but well we did challenged n had a gd laugh out of mistakes we made..it was fun..least no attitude frm both of us..dats cool..
K dats the fantasy part..back to reality im still a no gd dumbblock..things jus dun seem go the way I wanna..dats life..but things jus worked out jus like dat one way or another..guess dats luck although it could b jus a consolation for the bigger picture but oh well..least sumthing to b joyful bout..i find dat sumtimes when I nid to b serious or at least jus shuddup, I end up crappin away..im the self-proclaimed king of crap afterall..haizz beat it or leave it.. if dats me den so be it least deres nothin for me tob sad bout..lets jus play by ear..as the holis continue, I hope wont gt any wrong numbered calls..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home