/(@_@)
16/9/05
Today, was kinda blur..Heres wat happened when I left hm.. I returned hm frm ground floor to check if I closed my door n left hm again..(got dis phobia cos once morning while my family was sleepin, I went dwn for bball n didn’t close door but lucky nothing happened n my family didn’t find out bout it).Den I returned hm again frm ground floor cos i brought along my disc-man but didn’t took the ear piece which is attached to my mp3..took ear piece wif mp3 n left hm again..Den, I walked back hm frm the elevator of my home level cos the damn disc-man got no disc inside..took disc n left home yet again..den reached ground floor..go back hm again to check if I closed the door b4 I finally get to rush for my destination.
Dis wk exam wk.. only 2 papers n had been to arcade more dan 3 times dis wk..like kana over-stressed..jus hope I get not too terrible results..
at arcade 1 of the days, I challenged a person hu had afew wins,his controller sux n durin thhe match, he kept makin the tck sound which was damn irritatin..i blocked to let him try his buttons n all but he kept attackin mi (in the game) wif tck sound effect..oh well..so I get on wif the fight den aft he connected a special,he spam the start button(provoke)..i jus lean my face forward n stared his character wif a blurred face(dat might make him feel foolish bout himself)..k the finish.. I wana turn a special but a normal counter move was performed instead..but it countered his move n KO..wif a final tck, he left..wrote dis jus cos wanna say hes a sore loser n mood spoiler..
Recently did sum tikins..so heres a pile of bullshit..
Hmm..sometimes same words, phrases or lines can haf diff meanins at diff time to diff person..for example..when I watched wrestling, 1 man scolded another ‘u got a million dollar body..but a 10cent brain..’guess basically dis means 1 guy is callin another stupid..but in another scenerio of wrestlin when usin on himself,’dis million dollar body n 5 cent brain is gonna whoop yr ass’ now dis line sounds like hes sayin dat hes got the power n body to hurt n damage n wats worst, hes stupid n doesnt noe the meanin of safety nor compassion.. makin him a dangerous man.. k least tis wat I inferred..
Once a arcade pro said if aft u won a challenge n yr opponent say yr playin style is gay/smelly/cheap which he did not say b4, it means u improved n getting stronger.. it’s a achievement..
however, 1 can b irritated by such words or worst even to the extend of hurted n angered..is it cos dat peson focused on fame? dignity? got tiny heart?or jus guilty?.. oh well.. anyways the conclusions will b sumthing like it depends on individuals n situations..many things r jus dat controversial n undecisive.. jus go runnin wild
I guess in nature nothings perfect..deres no story lines nor script..anyways, I hu follows or tik of scripts aint natural anyways,.an act may b a good show, but bottom line its still an act.. due to dese artificial ways for perfection, leads to breakage of nature jus like light leads to darkness..but dn again, wifout light, isn’t it jus eternal darkness?
1 life, 1 story wif other lifes inter-linkin of a journey wif many happenins leadin to characeristic adjustin, diff pathways takin jus like a map branchin..when will b the final endin?
Damn didn’t notice the time..tik continue bullcrap sum other days..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home