confused n messy mayb..
28/8/05
Many things is jus dat uncertain.. jus when u tik u found a solution, the problems changed as if the previous prob never existed.. jus when u tik u can live happy in yr own fantasy, reality could jus step in and slap u out of yr sweet little dream..k..change the Us to Is n yr to my..
Mayb its cos its too late..maybe its cos im too stupid n dumb to understand the situation n tik of a gd solution..mayb its cos its jus human natural reaction mayb its cos it tik its a gd puppeteer n Pinocchio jus kicked its plums.. mayb its cos im too hot-headed..mayb its cos I cant realise..mayb its cos im oo naïve..mayb its cos im a childish no gd scum trashbag..mayb its cos I haven felt the pain mayb its cos I dun wanna go back..mab its cos dats wat a bad man is n I shld b proud..mayb its cos its jus like dat..mayb its better dat I never existed..
But here I am..alive n breathin.. I aint gonna waste any drop of teh I drank, any watever watever n other etc etc that kept my life n survival.. Burnin my life to break limits.. Born to b a legend, Die to b a devil.. k I dun really noe wat dat means but it sound nice n cool..
Recently asked myself sum questions.. bo liao ones like am I happy? took me bout 3 days to get the ans.. chim ones im still tikin..
Tis a phrase which kept comin to my mind recently..y n wat I dunno..jus gonna wrie it dwn for fun ba..
Personality starts a empty book, constantly written by pencils known as happenings, teachings and tikings.. ironically dese are the names for the erasers as well.. The differences in the rate of both speed is caused by level of determination n influence
Tomolo a crucial day..lets c wat my body will do..But den again, mayb tomolo jus another day.. but heres sumthing for sureà F=ma..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home