b the devil
7/9/05
1stly in dis post, im gonna say a big thk u to dom for helping me customize n upgrade my blog..
Lets c.. exam comin startin to feel the stress..but well, my project gonna finish by tomolo ba.. CHEERS!!
Recently brought a new mp3.. same design as fren..but well, brought a handfone pouch the day aft.. so well can differentiate ours ba.. btw both of us NOT gays.. Dat day 1st time went to a IT fair..somehow, the fair makes me picture open-field (like fun-fair..?) so when I saw dose entrances were 2 door sized.. I as pretty blurred.. Dat part of the day was actually quite lucky ba.. it very crowded but not extremely.. was able to move n squeeze ard.. The mp3 was chosen frm the 3 choices we stopped out of the many display stands (is dat wat its called?) dere..
Den went for the food fair.. Lotsa food looks mouth-waterin..but we only brought Japanese salmon pizza (dose found at night markets (pasar malam)) n sausages..Gotta say the cheese sausage was addictive..melted cheese oozing out in every bite..drool..
Aft we finished the foodfair, the levels starts to get crowded.. n ascendin to the level of the IT fair was restricted.. but we were out of the concentrated sites.. so considered lucky ba.. I wonder if deres anythingwhich got to do wif dat morning, where a monk placed a err.. lucky card/plate? In my hands n ask for a donation.. didn’t really heard wat tokin he cos of my discman..den dumb ol me donated 5 bucks.. so I like to tik dat it will bring me luck..
Arrgh.. recently notice I get bad mood n hot tempered easily..but never really knew y or for wat..it aint purberty cos I didn’t grow any taller(damn..).. mayb I nid a attitude adjustment..
K let me crap sum trash a little nxt.. (reader unfriendly n ununderstandable..)
When intended help becomes a unbearable harm..when the unwanted past sends reminders as if to torture my remaining life, when kindness leads to sadness aft the end of it, when hope sprits n believes becomes unwanted.. when an act so actin is applauded.. when many things is actually on another view nothing..when its like a faulty existance for nothing meaningful..
..Least for now, I jus wanna b the heartless devil of prey..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home