Monday, August 22, 2005

Flashback..

Phew been awhile since my last blog.. lotsa stuffs happened. so since today got sum free time lets c wat I can recap..

K results for my common test.. Got 1 A 2 B+ 1 B n 1 C..Dunno I shld b happy or sad bout it.. like every1 jus im gonna strive hard and aims to go onwards and upwards..

Since last last fri, been to arcade everyday and ate fastfood for 6 times.. Now lying to myself im livin a healthy lifestyle.. Anyays dere goes for my plan to save for a mp3 by the end of this month.. only a few days to go..

On tues last wk, first time witness dissection of mouse rite b4 me.. Cing the mice jumpin about desperately but uselessly b4 their death kinda makes me sick.. At times, we cant do anything so do we us leave it to fate?? Hell no.. even the mice fight on b4 their death, hopin to b alive rather den layin there waitin for their death.. Dats an important lesson I learnt from dem.. like others, I was serious while doin the prac n make sure I learn sumthing frm the prac such as how to locate the spleen.. Its beside separated by a layer of fats beside the liver at the right side of the mouse. Least dat means the mouse dead meaningfully ba mayb, I dunno.. mayb im lyin to myself.. I hate sacrifices even though im sacrificing many stuffs for survival ..Aiya but over liao so aint gonna tik more..

Dat time went Biopolis, the place was awesome.. the pic of fusionpolis was great.. I was dazed.. den go c their zebrafishes.. looked a all their genetically modified fishes den tikin back to my empty result plates for transformation of bacterial strains kinda makes me feel err.. too small ba.. Will I survive in the future? I really don’t noe..


Wababa recently damn sleepy like now.. cant tik much le.. so ends my reflections for the past few days..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home