moviescript?
30/8/05
OK.. though dese r jus bits n parts, it’s a startin of an idea for a story/movie.. Lets call it the unusual confusion.. btw readers if any, dun bother guessin.. It contains bits n parts of scenerios jumble up like a jigsaw.. dose hu still wanna decipher it.. go ahead n jump to watever conclusions..as long as u ensure it wont affect or bother me in any ways..
Wheesh.. watta duck.. quit whining.. jus try n break me!
Gotta say, its worth it for a little laugh..the more badly 1 feels, the more i noe how badly described am i.. feel the pain..! right or wrong.. watta heck.. dis kind of topic is really jus dat damn subjective.. not decided by any1 although a judge decision could b fatal.. only haf the right to haf influence or opinions..
Sum ppl jus tik dey noe everything but err … n dey seem to b occupied wif actually nuts but err… like which dook ever gave a damn?
No hope? Well guss wat? Im that stupid dumb idiot hu believes in a ray of hope in a black hole n will risk myself for dat.. Tis my passion.. Though sum stuffs r better in a certain way, as long as 1 strongly tik its better for another route, den burn the life for fuel n work on it..Deres really not much definite ans.. hu noes, 1 day sum1 may prove F=ma wrong.. nah..den I no formula to say liao..Dere r sum stuffs dat r fixed or rather b fixed..for anything else deres hope..
Im too small, dumb n useless, im far worse dan many in many ways but the dumb ol me aims high..constantly challengin myself to b better though often fails but since the legendary Never say die spirit wont give up n submit easily, neither will i .. my life’s too busy even while im slckin so I dun really haf much of a time to gif much damn bout farewells.. btw I hate long farewells.. sumtimes watch movie at 1st nth nth de den endin bye here bye dere den tok all the crap.. den fook tears jus roll dwn.. haha dat suxs..
I’ll gladly b known the badass badguy..as long as I get to keep my pride n principles. I tried to isolate myself, only to find comfort dat deres still rens, dreams n freedom for me.I usually stay in peace but I keep a magnet for probs n conflicts in my pocket wif me..If im dat source of prob or trouble, den I rather b ignored dan hated..
I talked too much..do I even understand? wat will I be if It happens on me? Will I b jus like dem or will I make a difference? will dat diff b of significance will it makes things worse? C how goes as the journey of the redwulf continues..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home