Saturday, July 16, 2005

2 in 1

15/7/05

Wanted to post yesterday but oh well, post for both days today..

When u haf power, u tend to use it.. but its when n how u used it dat matters.. yesterday, I used class msg system for sumthing dat involves the class as frens not strictly as classmates.. dat sumthing was to ask frens if wan chip in fer present for lecturer.. arggh had little time to tik n plan.. tot it was the fastest way.. wats done is done so leave it as it is ba.. anyways brought a doggy plush toy which can b a cushion as well..wateva happens so be it.. cos I do things for the reason ( farewell gift for lecturer) not the results (wateva happens yesterday evening..)

Den today wan check if lecturer will b present.. but the person I asked at office say strictly no gifts for lecturers.. Wababa.. I wanted to ask is if its possible to put the gift beside a rubbish bin n ask the lecturer to walk past the bin n pick it up.. like dat not considered a gift..but.. most probably a no ba.. so lazy to ask.. aiya last year xu-bangs did say lecturers r not suppose to accept any gifts through I didn’t rmb any other occasions which told n explain dis rule formally.. aiya anyways I brought the doggy plush toy fer myself.. its cute n fluffy.. tik I will strangle, slam , choke n torture it.. best part i wont b sued for animal abuse.. through I could b branded as psychotic n insane..

Oh n I brought a farewell card too.. tik I wait for any frens c if dey going overseas anot den give the card..else use it fold paper plane..

Actually the person said if wan take present den the lecturer must --- where I orgotten wat --- was jus now.. I tot I started wif the letter c.. but aft the nap an home did I finally rmb the word was declare.. wahbabaa.. seems likemy memory is deteriorating

Today damn blur.. jus now go print reports, help frens too..den 1st time ere didn’t print reports fer 1 fren n didn’t take the diskette frm the printin room.. 2nd time dere print the forgot-to-print notes den didt notice the diskette was on the table… Finally went for the last time n took the diskette..3 times!! Jus to hel print sum reports which take 1-2 mins.. I had to wait a total fer bout 40 mins plus.. wah but wats lucky was the first time I at the printin room was ard 11 plus ba.. den the diskette was on the table til the 3rd time I was dere which was ard 2 plus n the diskette was still dere.. things worked out jus like dat..


Phew.. dis 2 days were abit tiring, notice dis post is brief wifout much details n explanation..haha lazy to type more.. Btw recently I notice I became more vulgar n straightforward oh n I found out dat I got expression probs I put a confident face but some tik it’s a orhbin others tik its an proud look..haha happy can liao ba wat face doesn’t matter.. lets c wat happens later on..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home