Moving on..
24/2/06
OK..if my memory serves me correct, its been awhile since I had been startin my entries with the line its been awhile since my last entry. N well.. I guess tis becoming a test of determination..
Ok so since my last post, its been a rush as usual.. projects n more projects which were all done last min..hey dats cool..like last min work.. cos must finish everything den nid work hard n tik of solutions fast..finish le got sense of achievement.
Den now.the exams..haha halfway through le..man dis sem is ending den comes the attachment n final year project..tck..must suck in some guts n settle unfinished stuffs else nid wait fer 6 more months..haizz..since sec sch been telling myself never to look back n feel regrets..no use n mood spoiler..last time dis last time dat if only dat if only dis..baa..
Haha tomolo gonna mit my long long time no c ex neighbour go fer sum joggin n NAPFA trainin..dey were my childhood frens..him n his family, dey had helped me alotlot in the past..im grateful..Still rmb the 1st time I go deep pool wif dem wif the board thing..it slipped off my grip n I started sinkin haha..den dey pulled me up
N dat time when digimon1 was famous, I got a free one frm a pri sch fren which had a burnt batt cover..some bastard pretend to ask n lend den walked away n dun wan return..cos I followed him n tried to scratch it off bu haha hes tall n I was a humpty dumpty..i rmb an auntie saw jus den continue watchin like nobody business.. damn..wat happened to hao gong mings..den wababa damn lucky the neghbour n his frens walked past us n I shouted for assistance..the dat dook bastard placed the digivice on top a van den I cant reach..a conversation started n forgotten wat happened but dat dook jumped n grabbed the vice n ran off but my neighbour fren caght up wif him n return me dat..haha I was so useless n pathetic in the past..k..most will tell me I still am..oh well..c how goes..
Dey were one of the friendlier neighbours I had..now dose new neighbours never seen their faces b4..didn’t bother to anyways.. Lao tomolo my neighbour gonna fetch me n transport me to the park wif his bike..so dats gonna b the 1st time im sittin on a real motorbike..phew..hope I dun cos any accidents..cos its time to go running wild!
Haha..haizz when 2 extremes r separated wif a thin red line, a sudden reflection is all it takes for hardwork advances into a negative result of the same impact..Where am i?
Phew..im gettinreally to become numb..cos I dun like the chances..but haha im jus dumb..refusing to submit in a helpless struggle..belivin dat im wrong..BAA watever..looking towards to tomolo

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home