Wednesday, January 18, 2006

retro still rock

18/1/06

Woo been a real long while since my last entry..common test is pretty dwn the drain..recently play XI also kanna trashed all the way..dis new yr aint looking too gd now..

I wrote dis entry cos sumthing surprising happened ba.. was tikin of going sun plaza arcade today aft sch..but I tot shld jus let myself relax for a day..so I went for a stroll at northpoint..it took less dan 30 mins to walk ard the places I went to more frequently..den I tot mayb go fl check got XI anot.. sadly n disappointedly still no…but but I saw my gd fren whom I haven seen for quite awhile..we staed at arcade for awhile den had dinner den back to fl till it close at 11..damn tired but..its really a great coincidence dat we get to mit..today dat fren jus happened to nid go check up for NS sohe took a day off fm work..

Everybody getting more n more busy le..its pretty hard for mit up wif my frens..but I do hope n belive dat the frenship remains strong..wif frens..even outdated or silly games become fun n excitin..i guess aft so long, I still belief in fantasy..

In XI..im tryin use some old characs used in past..retro still rocks..

Tomolo is sch open house..gonna help out in some games stuff..hope its gonna b fun..This sem comin to an end..n attachment is nxt..its yet another turning pt of life..phew..cing my fren jus now , cant help but recap out the past.. heesh..we ll changed..i guess I sldjus stopbeing greedy anymore..its ough but I guess it’s a challenge Im gonnaace..til den..gonna sleep now cos tomolo sch starts at 8..nid sum sleep..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home