kick off
3/12/05
Well..i dunno was gotten into me..competiveness?curiosity?activeness? I actually join in a course soccer competition..also a sport fiesta which includes volleyball dodgeball n scavenger hunt..lol all I no exp in..sports aint really wats my gd in..but well the last thing I wanna b is a dead weight..the reason for lost..speakin of weight recently im eatin quite alot..a unealthy diet..hope i dun put on fats but muscles..nah cant sit n hope gotta strive to succeed(my pri sch ex motto..)
So here goes..today marks a new path in the journey..my 1st soccer trainin by my sec sch fren..its pretty light but i got tired quite fast..haha I cant do long passes cant control ball well cant dribble straight n cant shoot far..in fact im pretty much damn clumsy..fell dwn in sec 2 in interclass bball infront of the whole lvl of guys..ill b damn if I do sumthing clumsy again but..born wif it, bear wif it..work wif it be proud of it..no choice..
Last thurs runnin, finally got a 12 plus timin..i was kinda really beat when I finished but it’s a 12 plus..dat means dere a long long way to go..but least its gd to noe im improving slowly..
On the othe hand in xi...i was trashed recently..i nid to tik more tricks here n dere..well get really to c the new wulf..though it could take a while..
K..sch, sports n hobbs..it seem dat the nxt few wks gonna b packed tiring n busy..break me

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home