Tuesday, November 15, 2005

dragging on..

15/11/05

Soup..1 wk plus had passed since sch started.. It was pretty much busier den I expected n sum already startin to revise le..i was called out a number of times my sec n pri sch frens which were pretty much unexpected but was a pleasant surprise..went arcade, lim kopi and go swimming..man I didn’t swam for quite awhile..got sun-burnt aft it..Yesterday went joggin wif poly frens..haha I failed the timin..gotta try harder tomolo..

Was rather exhausted almost everyday..wif schlin n playin together..furthermore I bought concession tix..wanna abuse it n go other arcades like at sem..i didn’t really gotton much trouble tryin to slp recently..haha perhaps im too weak..but still gonna try enjoy youth as best possible..

I dunno..mayb im getting real stressed out..but..no1 to blame but me..haizz..must stay strong..the fture got more challenges up ahead n im intendin to break through all..cant b dwned now..

Im also pretty confused..wat shld I b doin..am I doing the rite thing..all I noe is at the path I chose is a better safe dan sorry one..though nuttin to b happy bout or look forward to..perhaps may cos worse scenarios.. but least it’s the best n easiest way my dumb brain can tik of..oh well..since I cant tik of better plans..so leave it as it is..i really dunno wats the intention..if its to make my life miserable,haa u win for now..jus let me continue livin peacefully pls..dough not gd enuff..im tryin my best..so jus foff..

Man as expected..deres probs aft more probs..aft the enjoyable wk of holis, things r going for a downpour..n the rush of schlin aint helping either..but things will work out jus like dat..tomolo gonna run my lungs out..

K tomolo sch starts at 8..i reached home at bout 12..now bout 12.30..dis aint the rite timin to write an entry so I will stop here fer now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home