Sense
20/11/05
Yesterday, all of a sudden had a slight fever while havin lunch..so aft lunch went arcade..wanna try c if uman haf psyduck effect..result fer dat day, though I won a challenge using unfamiliar characs, I got trashed out by com 3 out of times..guess the experiment shows a negative result..
Now nid to tik bout attachment..tikin of it may change n affect my future makes me numb..but cant slack through life..dis kinda things r bound to take place..jus dat im not gd at tikin..
On todays jog, we FINALLY managed to jog 4 rounds ard the park (2.4km) in a single go aft bout 2 mons of trainin..dats another small step advanced on the road of physical trainin..
Dis few days among the mountains of qns I asked myself, im been tikin, am I feelin was dat dook root felt dat time? N r things really getting on the rite track?wats does dat opposite party feel?joy n relived ba..haizz..anyways dis shld b worse dan wat dat dook root felt..but is ard dere..so I cant start whining if one can do it I aim to do better..But..come to tik of it, is dis tryin to show me sumthing n wan me to make a diff..nah watch too much tv n play too much games..both diff scenarios dif intentions..but jus mayb same taste ba..
Ok wk 2 souped passed jus like dat..1 wk dwn yet again..arrgh..i wanna do sumthing but everytime I get dis instinct n try, bad things occurs..shit..
Nxt wk day 2 must wake up early fer prac else will kana complain..i tik I was not on the dot on time fer the pass 2 prac..third time a charm so nxt tues, I better b early..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home