Thus starts a new phase
LoL I didn’t blogged since I unofficially graduated frm poly..This doesn’t mean its not impt to me but ah well..dis fits my retarded character anyways..yup I jus admitted..im quite a slow thinker..I gotta thks all the lecturers, b it I tot dey were gd or bad, dey tried to teach at least..wifout dem I would not haf learnt or would not haf dose unique memories Well it didn’t felt bad graduatin cos I still mit up quite often wif sum frens.. One may ask how long would dat last..well I could only say I hope its as long as possible..not only poly but sec n pri frens too..
I dun haf much frens but dats diff frm havin no frens..havin no frens to me is a person wif not much frens n yearns for more..havin little frens means although the fren circle is not big but I haf gd frens..dose dat help out each other, act stupid together n cover for each other..b it we always keep in touch or mit up once awhile..
Today went for 2 interviews, one for chem n biochem in ntu (my 1st choice) n the other is fer a job..lol both was kinda appears fine but haf a rather sucky feel to it..so I would say my performance is rather poor..i aint gonna say more cos even though the hopes r low, im still gonna jus look forward to gd news..dats better dan hopin for bad news lol..but well I tik I nid to b more outspoken n tik of qns fast..gotta work on dat..n I still dun undersand y aft the job interviewer asked bout my chances fer the ntu interview (which I really cannot ans cos the interview is more like a ‘clear doubts n ask queries n brainwash u to join’ kind of interview..although I wasn’t brainwashed at all cos my results not too great n I didn’t apply fer nus unlike the 2 beside me..so the prof noe Im already considered very lucky ot b asked fer the interview n I thk dem for dat nevertheless..) anyway when the jo interviewer asked bout the ntu interview I tried to gif him a unbiased ans frm a third person view..but I tik heard him murmur u can say wat u wan lor..dunno wats dat but I dun like the feelin it gave me..
Anyways both interviews I jus go for experiences so nows the time when im all noobish to make all the dumb mistakes n make sure I dun make it again cos in the future I nid go more interviews n I cant keep screwin up..jus like when I at attachment I keep breakin things..dat sux..
Recently started playin dota lol if playin dota everyday= addicted den u can say so.. but not quite la..cos dun haf the keep wantin to play feel I had for kof prolly cos kof wif a low life dats when the excitement n tension begins n u can turn the tide wif strong mind power..for dota mayb cos im not pro yet, low life = jus run as fast as possible.. n mayb cos kof requires turning for moves instead of jus clickin (which I sucked now btw) therefore got more feel..ultimately I tik most ppl play competitive games for that adrenaline rush feel..n its always funner wif frens no matter wat the game is..i shall train hard on dota n rape all
Thurs gonna revisit NCC where I had my attachment..cos if not its like I go dere ks n ignore dem liao..its always gd to pay a visit 1st..if dey like heck care den dun go nxt time lo..but dat shld not happen ba..if possible I wanna walk ard the area like last time when I go fer lunch alone..c the lonely rows of shops n the train graveyard lookalike..hope it would b a meaningful trip

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home