start it up
7/3/06
Phew the attachment is comin..1 more free wk.. im pretty much looking forward to it..its really a test or reality check for sum of us..it’s a start of a new journey..frens all agreed to mit up here n dere so I guess dats great n by den we got lots more things to tok bout its gonna b meaningful..I cant b defeated by the attachment..haizz honestly its pretty scary..i mean I had failed most pracs in sch for all modules..
Getting positive results seem to b rare n really exciting..i had enjoyed the pracs cos deres no consequences aft it..in fact deres more to discuss..but now..im gonna work in a cancer centre handlin mice..their death would b in vain at a clumsy mistake I ever make n hu noes wat chaotic stuffs I wold cause..wabaaa..better not tik bout it..i wont say things will work out jus like dat.. I promise effort but sadly not results..
On sun, I went for class bbq at fren house..it was a very enjoyable event watch movie, bbq food n playin games is wat I did not to mention drinkin cups n cups of alcoholic drinks..we had conversations here n dere too..haha like duh.. haha the nxt day went tiger brewery n had 2 mugs of beer..i drank a lot compare to previous times dat I drank but I wasn’t drnk..so I guess dats a record!
Aft tiger went eat sum delicious noodles at farrer road..finally saw wats china town is like as the bus drove passed it..im a damn frog in a well
Jus now wanna apply broadband..but no lao pei ic..baa..gonna try again tomolo..well jus now ended up strollin ard wif fren chattin n tokin away bout stuffs..haizz.. a simple thing plus ppl makes it a different complicated scary story..
Den went arcade..a guy I saw him play he look like a ermm in a crude way, idiot..butta he played well..he challenged me n err got win n lost but I lost more..but well I guess it’s a frenly match n hes rather polite..dats all dat matter for me..a gd match. Den 2 kids join the fight..dey suck..while waitin fer their time to play once dey sit beside me rather close I feel like slappin dem..their playstyle, one of them gets frustrated easily while the other play like a tape recorder..k..jus now I tot gonna lose a match but end up winnin while givin up..dunno if the person got gif chance anot cos he left aft butdat goes to show never gif up until the battle is over..dis applies not only to arcade..
Dat time got 1 bastard lose le not happy shout at me sum vulgarity..he once shouted at a fren too..but the thing is hes weak..he spoilt my da but at the same time, gif me a new target n revive sum aura to trash him..dat outa keep my fightin spirit up..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home