10/3/06
Finally..aft bout 6 years I finally reached my target of 10 wins in kof..in fact, I got a 18 win..my highest record previously was 8..i always wanted a 10 win..dis 18 wins is against the same person though..if its against afew people dat would haf more feel to it..anyways dat damn dook..pressed the taunt button bout 5 times throughout wif the character shoutin ‘hey come on!’.. zzz.shut it n fight man..worse aft the matches he came to me n said nice match..baa..anyways thks to him I reached my target
B4 dis arcade session, I met frens n went to the IT fair..tis the 2nd time I went for a IT fair..it always attracted a crowd..dere must be lotsa IT fans ard..den we went to carls jr..the burger was big n taste great..anyways I had iced tea plus milk powder..haha cos the milk powder cannot b dissolved in iced tea..the milk powder was similar to dose used in mac breakfast I tik.. I found out dat its rather bland n unsweet..den round 2 of drinks, I added milk powder, sugar n hot waer 1st b4 the iced tea..den I found out I forgot bout ice ..being greedy, I tried addin one ice using the dispenser but splash..den while sprinklin black pepper to fries, I tot nid to grind de n turned the cover when splat..the fries were almost submerged wif black pepper..baa..oh n dat happened aft my fren did the mistake..in short it was a fun yet chaotic time
Aft dat arcade session, went cwp find sec sch frenshopped ard, den return yishu brought sum fishes, n here I go again to arcade at sun plaza..but reached dere damn tired..didn’t play..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home