Thursday, June 23, 2005

Misery..Never

22/6/05

Muahaha today got my watch back.. but 4 sum reason fren didn’t return me immediately.. den i follow her naggin n hopin 4 a sudden change of mind to return but mostly kana ignored.. If the purpose of my fren is to teach me a lesson not 2 4get bout things n not 2 b careless or watever.. Thks I really learnt my lesson liao also I realised dat the watch had sum significance to me.. its given frm my father. he got it by accumulate pts frm fillin petrol at gas station a few years ago n I wore it since..

Anyways followed dem til cwp(causewaypoint) play pool. I LOC(low on cash) liao.. aint gonna waste $ on pool..a BIG nono.. even gonna try stop go arcade wif pri sch fren 4 least 2 wks..so jus sat dere n watch.. frens either busy playin or chattin.. me felt extra but its ok cos im dere fer my watch.. den I saw fren’s fren play, the ball moved wif high velocity.. it was cool so i c him play..

Jus like I at arcade, I gif blank focused look indicate no comments as show of courtesy ba..if I were to play at arcade n hear comments frm strangers bout my play style or sumthing I get real pissed off no matter comments gd or bad..usually alone will also haf dis look cos start to tik too much.. however my blank focused look= orhbin..the fat face small eyes tiredness n coldness worsen it.. I received dis comment bout me orhbin quite a few times liao really dunno watta say.. I wld definitely reply if fren tok to me n will crap jok n laugh.. but if asked why look so sian/sad/angry/dull or watever I really dunno watta say.. expression problems?..IMHO alone observe ppl play if kept laughin n smiling den I tik dat would b more weird..I aint filmin a commercial for darlie toothpaste..

But c halfway fren ask ‘deres no nid to gif dat face jus becos of the watch ba?’dat aint sound gd..I noe ‘dat face’ refer to orhbin.. wahbaba..the 1st thing in my mind was the qns does she nid to keep dat watch fer so long if wanna return anyways, cant jus gif it back jus like dat meh? Haizz however watch wif fren betta den in incineration plant den nid $ buy new 1..Alsol finder keepers loser sweeper.. (dunno phrase rite ano but ard dere)strictly,she dun hafta return de..wif dese in mind, I jus shaddup, b appreciative n not complain..but wat the big fuss, its not like I never showed dis orhbin..its natural.. I tried look less orh b4 but like weird weird lor..Anyways frm dat qns fren asked, I tik my reputation minus 3pts ba..

Aft finally got back watch I left cos noe orhbin look will remain..den walk walk alittle saw sum haven saw b4 gundam models..den buy ECW one night stand VCD..dere sell 10bucks other place sell ard 12..haha KS..well dat justified my trip fare..It aint so bad..C? things worked out.. jus like dat

While walkin home, walked pass a man on wheelchair hu participate in flag day..at 1st I heck care.. den walk abit tot 2 myself ‘hey, dats cool n respectable, he aint askin donations fer himself but for.err didn’t take sticker so dunno fer wat organisation..Tis new..so I went back donate 1 buck.. not a big amt n its been awhile since I did any donaion but well.. im happy anyways.. Journey of the red wulf continues..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home