food fer fridae
8/6/05
1 more set of weekdays had passed.. 1/3 of my year 2 sem 1 had passed.. jus like dat..time flies so freakin fast.. like its rushin for the toilet..
Today had my first test as a year 2.. HBD.. all I can say is..Oh no..honestly the paper aint really dat hard.. but haha.. didn’t study much either n quite a few qns I tot not important de..K im aimin for a B fer dis..
On tutorial.. the lecturer asked hus da class rep fer the class..when she found out I was 1 of the reps.. lao the lecturer like shock n surprisd ‘u r the class rep?’ she said..haha guess she still rmb once I was listenin to music on her lect..HG better start behaving myself..she got gd memory..
Jus now nid vote for watever election for which ever post..4got le..like dey gif a piece of paper wif unknown heads printed on it n expect us to vote as if it would b a reliable vote.. but jus doin my job.. not like I enthu bout it.. but it sux man when some1.. even if its jus a person dun cooperate.. like wats the prob.. as if it would hurt yr pride.. If the world is round n im experiencing retribution for watever I had done.. well theworld revolves more den once.. soon u will feel my pain.. Haizz still so far away frm class cohesion..
Aft test went for lunch at a newly opened pizza hut at AMK wif 8 frens..Its been bout 2–3mons since I last ate pizzaTis the 1st time I dine in a pizza hut restaurant.. Wow.. We’ve Taken Over!! We sat at a row of table dat fits 10.. Ate some pizza, sipped some soup, bit some side dishes, sprinkled lotsa cheese n chilli flakes n did a whole lot of chattin.. topic wise, aint really the kind one would tok wile dining in a restaurant.. Im beginnin to feel wat kind of freak dis course has made us.. I dun really noe if other ppl ard us understand wat we were tokin..We were tokin real loud so if any1 else heard wat we said.. tough luck.. But its an enjoyable meal excep deres onli 1 toliet n de other public toilet is on level 3..wtf.. anyways looking forward for the nxt time dere..
Jus now cook fried rice for dinner den try add a slice of cheese on top..dunno y got dis idea..mayb kana affected by the pizza earlier.. I dunno.. it taste not bad..its still edible.. cheese fried rice hmm..new recipe.. simple n easy too.. all it left to b seen is if I will haf diarrhoea in middle of nite anot.
The date is set.. mon going to gym.. dat will start a new story n exp..Will dis mean more accidents too.. only time will tell..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home