Tuesday, July 12, 2005

12/7/05

Jus now went arcade.. today no small kids..dat time wa lao eh.. bunch of kids gather at near entrance where the initial D machine was..n dey r all wearin PE T-shirt n sch pants..WTF.. although dats not sch uniform but dats like sayin u cant pluck the flowers at the garden but u can cut dem wif scissors or step on dem..

saw fren long time no challenge de.. den challenge him.. Lao he chose wrong character den dat wrong character defeated 2 of my team.. lucky la my last charac ks killed his team..

Den play wif com halfway, sum1 I noe hu he is de but not fren challenged me.. first round he finishin me le den wan action action, wan finish me wif max special..haha no link den kio victory.. well den, I won sum n lost sum.. total I used1.5 bucks , he lost 2.5 bucks.. aiya but I used sum 100 years-old see through teeth old sch tricks..if against other stronger person sure get whacked.. too bad for him.. anyways he complained his joy-stick sux.. I used dat b4 so I kinda agree..but my C and D button spoilt as well.. so no excuse fer him.

Den another guy challenged.. his guy my fren fren.. everytime challenge me gif black n arrogant face de.. I was tikin man..dere goes my 50cents.. even when he putistoken while I was facin the previous guy..cos on manprevious occasions hepwn me wif like only 1 or 2 characters..in fact I only beaten him tik once or twice..

Anyways I cant jus walk away so we versus.. den round 5..last character each.his was full life..mine only bout ΒΌ.. den my button spoilt.. so wan testing fer buttons.. in past when I wan test buttons b4 I can do anything his had already whooped my ass.. dis time I try jump back n pressed buttons CD but it came out as jump C for bout 3-4 times..(so button D spoilt dat time..) den finally jump CD came out.. button fine temporarily.. so I jumped in n attacked..to my surprise he squat dere n kana whacked since squattin cant block a jump attack.. I planted a simple but damaging combo.. he had little life left..den I could feel his rage n anger.. den I was tikin.. its either he finally start to concentrate as he noe i weak n dun wan to lose or e saw me tryin to do a jump CD but my button spoilt so he wan squat dwn n let me try the button but on the moment he squat, I jumped on him..mayb he tik im being despicable.. I dun really noe.. but heck disappointedly I lost, a dumb mistake was made.. stuffs like dese happens..

den I dun play le.. though it was a close match.. I wan more matches.. butif I played more I would get trashed den spend more $.. n im holdin $$ frm frens as I helped collected the class fund.. I wounldnt want to spend dat accidentally n dunno how much $ I had left..well I did say im gonna use dose class fund $ collected to play but heck..if deys sum1 tik I really will one n is worried.. no wurries.. whenever any1 had read dis..Rayson Zhang had not cheated any $ n would/had gave the $ to the class treasurer.. wat else do any1 expect..I still got my principles to uphold..

Im beginning to feel wat the retro games dose 4- years n 10 years ago de which I was playin had changed my playstyle.. its only a little.. duno if its agdthing or a bad thing but well least im changing.. still a long way frm improving but I nid to cos ppl r improving n dey wont b waitin fer me.. I nid to keep my standard to even if cant win.. least dey cant slack or gif chance to me..

Come to tik of it.. my 1st ever ambition was to gif my best challenge n trash players hu bully weak newbs n dose XL ppl ..though im a newb myself.. haha now tik lao likelame lor..but well its my 1st everambition which was in sec 1.. I never wanted tob doc or police.. den at dat time dunno wat other occupation say bin de..i jus wanted to life happy peaceful n excitin.. til I haf new ambitions ba..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home