short today
1/7/05
Wah.. dis wk play KOF, mahong n pool.. All tio thrashed.. like only won bout 1 or 2 rounds for each activity..Oh No..
Today on HBD prac, aft a few years of failures.. I finally noe howta use the microscope.. den c the gall bladder tissue. Haha..
Today MBT prac, must add 0.5ul ligase..like damn little lor.. wababa add liao also dunno got add anot..cant c the damn droplet den must wait fer at leat 2 wks b4 noe results..Oh No..
On last entry tok bout wan try c can try crap things out solve some probs..but all the sudden dat person tok like nth ever happened den things like worked out jus like dat..??..weird weird lor dunno wat happened n dun wan make assumptions..gonna leave things as it is fer now..not like I dun haf betta things to worry bout..
Today I become less ashamed of being a quitter.. k its ashamed no more..now dun nid hide le..haha
Today fren dwl crazy frog video.. haha really dunno hows the song in album like..the frog look like alien hu like of riding bike..
K lets keep today entry short..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home