sensesof suspections
5/7/05
Today, I witness something I rather not.. its not like it will affect anyting much..not a big deal anyways.. but it kinda back up wat I already suspected..its jus dat short while pls other incidents..bits by bits..I tot I was jus tikin too much..still do..but its really irritating..like a fly buzzing around when some1 wants to enjoy a nice warm cup of teh.. I really dunno wats going on..buta..i jus felt like im being taken as sum kind of fool..wats strange is dis kind of feelin aint wat I felt when I done foolish stuffs..wababah low on vocab list..jus find it weird wierd de.. hmm.. tik I would jus b careful..n c how goes..
The red wulf aint no prey fer poachers or hunters.. try take a few steps closer in.. it’ll sink its fang in ya..yea~! dis line sounds not bad.. abit mysterious n threatening..
Today watch the 9pm show on channel 8..around the commercial break.. they show some ppl interviewed by NKF.. I saw my uncle kana interviewed.. hahaha..
Fer the last 2 days..i tried to cook sum new creations.. kana diarrhoea on both 2 days..today scared le eat outside food.. no diarrhoea..oh no damn..dis means my cookin sux.. haha but least I finished all the food I cooked.. if I dun gif my food ‘face’..nobody would.. gotta try cook more n improve.. jus pray dat my ass wont drop out..
The journey of the red wulf continues..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home