Childishness..
29/6/05
Tck.. today was rather pissed off in sch due 2 a incident dat happened..
Even though frens didn’t say it.. I noe how I behaved jus now was jus damn childish.. Well its gd to let off frustration once in a while..prevents frm going insane.. Haizz but.. come to tik of it.. being angry jus cos something didnt turn out the way I want or expected it..dat aint cool..its pure childish and lameness.. guess I would jus take wat happened today as a lesson n tomolo starts a new challenge n new exp ba..
Well I admit I made a mistake by lettin so much ppl noe bout it..shld b less emotional n jus shaddup.. dese kind of stuffs..actually best not let too much ppl hu not involved to noe..Arrrrrrgh..too childish n impulsive.. it will take some time to b matured n really become composed and calm.. now hope nobody unpleased wif anybody cos of today.. Heesh..nothing much had changed afterall..still the same old me..
Man.. fren say my decision making skills sux big time..guess hes rite…all I ever done now was help scan lanyards, collect reports, take attendance, send msg, make announcement.. all like only use physical de.. I took dose as exercise..when It come to dose nid tik de, I really dunno..den say crap like go wif the majority or sumthing.. wat a damn excuse..mayb dats y im better known as the class slave rather dan the class rep..
My pri sch fren told me dis line b4.. yao xiang shou jiu tay jie shou (if u wanna enjoy, u gotta accept) so I tik im gonna try to tok to the person again.. wont let any1 stop me frm enjoyin life dat easily.. Tis time fer the king of crap to do his job..deres many solutions fer dis.. all it nids is effort + understanding.. I dun really noe wat would happen.. but heck ..I do things fer the reason..not the results..(new line im gonna start using) hopefully things work out jus like dat..dis time im gonna try doing things the newb way
Today the NE talk..a not v enthu n the funny stuffs was pretty much expected..den the host tone n way he tok like least IMO ermm lets jus say Wahbaba spolit my mood.. well he aint gonna affect my life much so aint gonna say much.. screw him off..
Composed n calm.. composed n calm..guess I nid go play arcade more..train to b composed n calm.. The journey of the red wulf continues..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home