Friday, September 30, 2005

ups n dwns..50:50..

30/9/05

Yesterday on 29th was the worse day since the start of my holis..
morning was playin a tedious game..which is abit spoilt…will hang/jam a times..so I had to repeat playin the same freakin thing over n over again..den once everything was going smoothly.. den I wanna backtrack to a save point which was far way back at the beginning of a maze..den as he game loads while the character enters the rm wif the save pt..the game hanged..damn..so I ended up wif no progress..
aftanoon.. damn it was damn hot n boring..felt like breakin dwn..even no mood for arcade..although its still betta dan goin to n err lecture..
Nitetime was scary..my big sis called n imitated as a stranger looking for my dad..askin where he is working etc..wont ans my qns of hu is she n wats the reason..she said she only wanted to pay a visit..dat made me real scared, I jus slammed the fone..not dat shes scary but mayb I watch too much tv n had wild imaginations.. but I dare not pick up any subsequent calls..even aft I knew its my sis..cos she called my HP n I hung up the fone again cos she use unknown no..but den she called wif her HP no when I switched off my fone..man dat shock me bad..though its jus my bad imagination..den after at kitchen, I saw a cockroach at abt 10 cm away frm my eyeballs..AARRRRGGGHHHH sum1 pls wash away my memory for dat time..
BUT.. B-U-T BUT.. a bad day only means dat the probability of the nxt day would b a better day is higher..
Indeed today was not bad..went queensway shoppin centre wif frens.. bought a err..fren call it a hood..which I wanted to since the 1st time I went dere..dat hood was still dere n was less ex..den at arcade..FINALLY I saw the prey..i was actually scared of losin n was hesitant.. but if I dun sink my fangs now..hu noes when the nxt time I get to spot’im..err though I won..but the scenerio want as expected..he was rushin for time..therefore may not been concentratin..well..its still a small step towards revenge..gonna b persistant bout it..
Jus now go 7-11 wif fren but barcadi but..dey asked for IC..damn..both of us underaged..ended up drinkin white tea instead..wababa..
Oh n today I FINALLY watched FFVII advent children! Wooo! Been wantin to watch it since the past few months..man the shows cool..
Guess dis two days=life is full of ups n dwns n merry-go-rounds..damn I sill cant get a job.. oh well..im unsuccessful..but It will only gif me more feel if I happens to really find a job..A brand new month is startin..October..hope its gonna b a happenin month..things will work out..,jus like dat..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home