Nerfed
12/10/05
Man, cant believe how nerfed I had became..
Me n fren went joggin dis morning..damn we rested aft every 0.3km of jog n ran a total of only 1.2km..our 1st 0.6km of jog took us bout 3 whole freakin mins!!..Fren said we lacked the motivation..slacked too much, tempted to rest the moment we start jog..Gonna jog again tomolo so I got 1 nite to get the rite mindset..tomolo gonna go runnin Wild..Other dan joggin,when in sec sch, my record no. of pull-ups was 7..dat time tried in poly could do 5 but now, 2 pull-ups n im out..Arrgh I really nid to train more..wif more determination
Been to arcade everyday since holis started..had never-expected challenges here n dere..caught me unfocused..speakin o which, deres bout 3 times since last year as I can rmb dat I suddenly kinda lost control o my hands while playin..once when im too cold, once when I had slight stomachache n headache while another happened jus like dat..jus stared blindly at the screen..but the outcome was kinda quite gd..its like the fingers r jamming the buttons rapidly n randomly like a panickin newb..in turn leas to surprising moves mayb dat distract opponent or blurred dem..n not much mistakes were made..it actually helped me won matches.. Gone berserk? Nah..anywyas hope can control it cos im losin my ass off recently..
Results fer last sem r out..though i did not reach my target, it was sumwat ard wat I had expected realistically..my GPA was burned off moe dan I tot..Wat sux bout the situation is dat the nxt sem gonna b much tougher dan last sem wif an absolute necessary for improvement, its me break limits or limits break me..
Recently my memory is rottin.. its like I can go to a place n return back forgettin to do wat was intended at dat place..n thus finding myself nidin to make many u-turns n wasted trips..
Damn my PS2 controller slot 1 is faulty n i cant play most games..worst still my 4 controllers r faulty too.. so no more PS2 games at home but i actually forgot bout it n went to buy a game..Now can only wait for my PS2 to auto-recover..
Recently had toks wif frens n today chatted wif sec sch fren..had lots of flashbacks on sec sch life..the gd times, embarrassing times, bad times, the ppl we sumhow got to oe of n the crap tokin we had wif our chinese teacher Nee yong sounds rude dat I call a teacher by name but oh well, hes the only teacher I dared to do so ..haha he usually chat wif mi n fren hu seat at the front left edge of the class while waitin for the class to copy notes or while doing exercises.. we toked the weirdest of topics wif respect to wat a teacher n student would tok..its more like frens tok cok ba..dats cool..once we even had persuaded him to sing for us..n our form teacher hu shows a orhbin most of the time..at 1st we were kind afraid of her..she teaches maths n usually ask lots of qns..at the beginning fren told me at her lesson no 1 ever answered wrongly..partially cos of her orhbin n serious tone ba..lao I was the 1st person to gave a wrong ans in her class n probably the person hu ans wrongly most no of times ba..usually dun pay attention dan ans to wrong qns..but anyways overtime, managed to crap wif her abit..actually other dan eng n chinese teachers cept for old nee n other techers which I had not much impression of, I crapped wif most teachers like a rude boy..no big no small..but I never took dem as push-overs..haha guess dats y most teachers hu taught me can rmb me when I visit though not sure impression gd or bad..
Other dan dat I kinda notice dat I gotten roughly the same response bout my character..mayb shld really tik bout it..even if changes r mde, it may not make me better n I cant afford to do trials n errors..but den, wif weird tikins it may give wrong n bad impressions ba..dats wat I tot frm lines I heardguess im gonna err adapt to a better character?onl time will tell
Anyways though date not confirme but had planned go k-box wif 2 pri sch frens n go sakae sushi wif 3 sec sch frens.. both r never b4 seen events n im surely looking forward to it..gonna eat more rays homecooked meal save $$ den can run wild, escape frm reality..lastly joggin tomolo-target continuous jog fer least 3 rounds

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home