so close yet so far
5/10/05
Damned!.. Today when amk search bk..its numberd 1004.. went 3 places in amk and 1 more back at yishun n wababa.. deres bk nos of 1001,1000,1003,1005,1008,1044 among many others dat r available..dese nos r damn close makin me happy fer nothing..Wats worst, is dat among the 4 places I went, 2 had dat bk but watta duck.. its for rental only…man is fate makin fun of me or is it tryin to tell me sumthing..anyways the feelin of bein so close yet so far is damn annoying be it jus afew no.s off or no correct, standin rite infront but cant take it hm..haizz wat can i say..tough luck.. but dats all the more dat I must find the bk n it must b for sale! Redwulf gonna hunt it dwn n laugh at its err.. bookcover.. Arrgh Never Gif up..keep burnin..
Jus now also went bowlin wif 4 sec frens..man everytime we mit..physique would b toked bout..height, weight, size, shape, strength, stamina, muscles etc..NAPFA is comin..NS is awaitin..Youth is diminishin..sounds scary..tis had been planned b4 the day I was borned..time to face the destiny in bout 1.5years time..not short not long(baa.. direct translate frm chinese..)..tikin bout it bein preplanned kinda strange like systematic..oh well nth we can do bout it..returnin te country its favour ya.. b4 dat, enjoy while we still can..runnin wild~
1st time learn n tried to spin ball jus now..butta..it made no diff as fren said..oh n I was commented clumsy again..dere aint a single sport I played which I dun look clumsy.. spinnin was kinda fun actually..opens a whole new menu of options n experience when playin bowlin.. tik my highest record fer today was 91 ba..could b sum1 else lowest record..oh..midway when we were bowlin, a group of adults were bwlin beside us..sum kinda outdoor event or gatherin I suppose..deres ppl recordin their frens playin with digital cams n also got lotsa fotos taken..man but their spirit was damn high..roarin n cheerin fer their frens b4 n aft every throw while me n my fren were rather quiet like almost sleepy n half dead..man gotta learn to b abit more endu like dem..keep our spirits up..dat of cos nids to b seen when the nxt time we play..recently loc..arget to save at least 200bucks by end of holis..though I had been to arcade likke 10 times a week-_- oh well..tomolo the hunt continue..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home